Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Issues accessing my mail on Yahoo Mail

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 18, 2009
      Sorry, that was lazy jargon. What I meant by "auto-reload" was the feature (of New but not Classic) whereby Yahoo searches for new mail and inserts it automatically in my inbox. In Classic, you have to ask for it. In New, it happens without warning.

      It's been fine for a couple of days, but when I wrote that post (and intermittently before then) whenever the inbox is reloading, nothing else on the computer will run. Often even the reloading stops partway and notifies me that it's not finished yet (script?) and nothing works until I tell it to either continue or stop.

      I have no idea what causes it, but it seems not to depend on what else I have open either in my browser or on my computer, so that's why I assume it's some sort of maintenance quirk that my little Mac Mini is too small to absorb.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter

      http://mcmdlostpets.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel

      What do you mean by "the auto-reload" ? Is that a specific feature of mail that you're referring to?