Re: [Y-Mail] How do I report this???????

  • Bean Beer
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
      Click the box next to the e-mail and then press the button at top that says mark as spam> If you still have problems contact me.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
        That is what I have been doing. I am pretty sure I know who is using my email address and it is someone that I haven't seen in 8 years but was determined to make my life a living H***. I won't let it and I'm simply going to delete in case someone actually wants to join this group so that, as I was told, it won't kick their confirmation into spam.

        Thanks everyone who responded. I so appreciate it.

        Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
          I just did a virus run last night with a full computer check. I did not have any viruses and I sure didn't contact th is group and never would.

          I'll just keep deleting them.

          Thanks.

          Live simply. Love seriously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12, 2009
            It was no prob.