Having problems accessing my yahoo mail today

  • Kevin Jessen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2009
      My mail is located on F527 and I'm unable to access it today.
      I keep getting the following error:

      "Sorry for the inconvenience.

      You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually
      this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing. In fact it may be
      taken care of now.

      * Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or logging out
      and then back into your Yahoo! account. Hopefully that will take care of things.

      If that doesn't fix the problem, please be patient while we sort it out and try
      again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page means we've been
      automatically notified of the issue, and chances are we're working on it now.

      * If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks above,
      feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 1.

      Thanks,

      The Yahoo! Mail Team"

      I'm also not able to acces my email via pop either.
      Can this be fixed or can my account be migrated to a different server?
      Thanks,
      Kevin