Re: [Y-Mail] Moving to Yahoo WebHosting....problems saving existing webpages!!!

  • Wolfgang Exler
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
      I recommend to use a different tool like HTTrack to copy your website.

      Check http://www.httrack.com for this free tool

      Wolfgang

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
        how to i get unlisted from yahoo groups?

        I got the message that Geocities is closing and I want to move to the Yahoo Webhosting....so, as directed, I try to download my files to my computer, by going to the webpage, hitting "save as" and saving to a location on my computer, but all I get is a message that says "the website could not be saved to the specified location"  (no matter what location I select)!  I can download, say, another website, but it doesn't work with my Geocities pages!  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

            mailto:Y-Mail-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
          At the bottom of each message, there's a link to unsubscribe.

          John Gilmour wrote:

          > how to i get unlisted from yahoo groups?
          >

          > _,_._,___
        • sarahksmom
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
            --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, John Gilmour <gilmour_john@...> wrote:

            > how to i get unlisted from yahoo groups?

            To get unlisted from this group:
            to change your mail settings or leave the group.