Re: Wordpress app...gone!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 3:17 PM
      That's not all... I have also lost the Family Journal and Movies (Flixster) apps! What is going on, this does not bode well?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 4:05 PM
        oh right - hadn't noticed that as I don't use those apps. That's a bit annoying. Wouldn't mind being informed before it happened - I'm beginning to use the Share It app quite a bit. Would be a bummer if it got pulled all of a sudden in the future.

        That's not all... I have also lost the Family Journal and Movies (Flixster) apps! What is going on, this does not bode well?

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com, "gpollara" <gpollara@.. .> wrote:

        > Just noticed that the Wordpress application in new YMail has been removed. Shame as it was reasonably useful. Do we know why that's gone? Is it that yahoo is / will be pushing their own blog via yahoo profiles. Interestingly, this uses what looks like exactly the same software / interface as Wordpress app did.
        >
        > Any thoughts? Did anyone else use the Wordpress app?

      • shazen27
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3 5:19 AM
          Oh no! I too have lost the flixster, family journal,and wordpress apps! I didn't really use flixster or family journal, but I did use the wordpress blog. I hope they restore that app, or release one that works with more blog services like xanga, wordpress, livejournal, and blogger.