Seeing if I have options...

  • breyes_661
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      I opened a yahoo email about 6 years ago. since then it has become de-activated but the ID still exists because i tried to create the same Yahoo ID and it said it was taken. I cannot remember the information I gave when I first made the account....do I have any options available to me to be able to get into the account?
    • Sasafrass
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
        Hmm.... I think they permanently disable accounts after a yr of
        inactivity, so you'll probably have to just create a new one. Try
        contacting Yahoo & see if they can reopen it for you....