Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo going nuts tonight

  • Sasafrass
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2009
      Just got this message from Moderator Central. This is likely the cause
      of your problem....

      If your group has more than 350 members, you may be experiencing
      problems like an out of date member list, new users not getting emails,
      or problems with unsubscribes.

      See this blog post for background and to stay updated on where we stand
      with a fix:

      http://tinyurl.com/RepDBbug
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2009/07/20/issue-update-new-members-not-showing-up-in-the-member-list/

      And our apologies for the hassles we know this is causing. Solving this
      problem is the team's top priority.

      - Gordon Strause
      Yahoo! Groups