Re: [Y-Mail] Yahoo going nuts tonight

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2009
      I like your attitude, Silk! It's good not to get too stressed out by stuff.
      What was happening was so weird that I was thinking I was imagining it. Good luck with that unsub.  Cindy

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

      --- On Tue, 7/21/09, Silk <silkvain@...> wrote:
      hi cindy.. Silk here.. you may be right.. i've been trying to unsub from a group and told I am unsubbed but I keep getting mail? From this very group I tried to unsub again but I get this message from yahoo saying it can't send the unsub message because I'm not subbed to the group! catch 22..... Ha! Oh well who'll really care 100 years from today!

    • Doris
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2009
        I've been trying to put some of the groups I subscribe to on Special
        Notice and I keep getting emails.

        Doris

        --
        Doris - untoldexpressions@...
      • Sasafrass
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2009
          Just got this message from Moderator Central. This is likely the cause
          of your problem....

          If your group has more than 350 members, you may be experiencing
          problems like an out of date member list, new users not getting emails,
          or problems with unsubscribes.

          See this blog post for background and to stay updated on where we stand
          with a fix:

          http://tinyurl.com/RepDBbug
          http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2009/07/20/issue-update-new-members-not-showing-up-in-the-member-list/

          And our apologies for the hassles we know this is causing. Solving this
          problem is the team's top priority.

          - Gordon Strause
          Yahoo! Groups