Re: Yahoo group calendar

  • Glenna Mayo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2009
      The information I posted previously was correct for the Yahoo! calendar (both classic and beta), but unfortunately, it is not correct for group calendars. Although group calendar uses the classic Yahoo! calendar, they have not exposed the public calendar support inherent in Yahoo! calendar. For this reason, today, you cannot publicly share a group calendar, even if the group is set to be publicly viewable by all. To access the public group's calendar, the user must authenticate with a Yahoo user account.

      I have filed an enhancement request to the groups property to address this issue. At this point this discussion should probably move over to their message board.