Re: [Y-Mail] Applications to UK?

  • Roslyn Lamb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11 11:25 AM
      I applied and got them straight away, but my Yahoo account is ancient, pre the existence of Yahoo.co.uk and is a .com address.

      If I was you I'd apply and just see if they let you have them.

      Ros (in Sunderland, UK)

      2009/7/10 Rob Igo <robigouk@...>

      Hi

      anybody any idea when we'll get these in the UK???

      Nice to see YMail is still evolving!

      Couple of features I'd love to see:-

      1. auto check pop email accounts automatically every ten mins (instead of me pressing shift+m all the time)
      2. seperate signatures for seperate email accounts including pop (my business email is ran from my ymail plus account)
      3. seperate auto responders for seperate email accounts
      4. be able to highlight multiple files in one got when attaching
      Otherwise it's not bad at all these days!

      --
      I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
      http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk