Re: Calendar Birthdays from Contacts

  • Ciprian Murariu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
      Does anyone know if there is a plan to add that checkbox back, so we can
      keep our calendar up-to-date with the new added contacts' birthdays?
      PS: I used the classic calendar to add the birthday for now, but that is
      very inconvenient to go do that every time there is a new contact update
      or addition...

      Ciprian M.