Re: Changing List of Emails and Email Content Boxes

  • shazen27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009
      I have the same exact problem. It's the box to hide advertisement on the right pane of the mailbox. It's the message that says to get rid of the ad, upgrade to premium. There is a checkbox that asks you not to display the message again, and yet, every time that message is displayed. I understand that this is a free service, and as a result we are subject to advertisements. I can even understand clicking the arrow to collapse the ad every time, but when the pop-up box says to get rid of this get mail plus, and has a check box to stop the pop-up from reappearing, please really make it go away when we check the box. Thanks!