Applications to UK?

  • Rob Igo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2009
      Hi

      anybody any idea when we'll get these in the UK???

      Nice to see YMail is still evolving!

      Couple of features I'd love to see:-

      1. auto check pop email accounts automatically every ten mins (instead of me pressing shift+m all the time)
      2. seperate signatures for seperate email accounts including pop (my business email is ran from my ymail plus account)
      3. seperate auto responders for seperate email accounts
      4. be able to highlight multiple files in one got when attaching
      Otherwise it's not bad at all these days!

      Loving The Music - www.robigophotography.com

      Wedding Photographer Photography Warrington Cheshire Northwest Rob Igo

    • Joseph Singer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2009
        On Jul 10, 2009, at 12:31, Rob Igo wrote:

        > • auto check pop email accounts automatically every ten mins
        > (instead of me pressing shift+m all the time)
        > • seperate signatures for seperate email accounts including pop (my
        > business email is ran from my ymail plus account)
        > • seperate auto responders for seperate email accounts
        > • be able to highlight multiple files in one got when attaching

        Any decent POP mail client should be able to do all of this. I don't
        know why Yahoo, Gmail or any other service would have to mess with it
        at all! Plus be able to filter and usually much better than any email
        provider could.

        + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +
        Joseph Singer
        weekilter@...
      • Roslyn Lamb
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2009
          I applied and got them straight away, but my Yahoo account is ancient, pre the existence of Yahoo.co.uk and is a .com address.

          If I was you I'd apply and just see if they let you have them.

          Ros (in Sunderland, UK)

          --
          I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
          http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk