New Innovation ...

  • Mad Goldfish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
      OK, I get the picture, my Yahoo home page keeps telling me something new and wonderful is coming and I'll be able to filter my inbox on my contacts. Looks kind of nice, be good to try it out, but has anyone in the UK actually got the new features yet?

      @<

      --

      Find me at http://madgoldfish.swurl.com/ http://identi.ca/madgoldfish and http://madgoldfish.vox.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2009