Help Links Broken

  • wgstrauss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      All of the Yahoo mail help links on my computer are broken (i.e., they don't go anywhere). To get to a help page I had to position the cursor over the link so the address showed at the bottom of my Firefox browser, transcribe the URL then type it in the address field. All the other links I've tried work. Javascript is disabled by default but if a page needs it I'm notified and can selectively allow the script based on URL. There was no notification so I assume Javascript is not an issue.