Contacts and Connections??

  • Tarra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      Maybe Im doing something wrong, but I dont think so.

      I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between a contact and a "connection". If I invite someone to connect via Y! profiles -- I can't actually contact them because their yahoo id isnt listed anywhere. The only think i can do is "send message" directly from the profile to them, basically asking for their email ID.

      This seems VERY silly to me. If the person "accepts the connection", then shouldnt the connection information include HOW to connect to actually contact this person?

      What's the point of a "connection" that you can't CONTACT?

      Also, a suggestion. Allow a check box on Profile to show my connections when Im online. You do this everywhere else - except where it should be... in the users profile.