Error Code 1

  • amandawalter80
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 8, 2009
      When I try to log into my mail account, I get an "Error Code 1" message. It says to clear cookies & try opening again- I did, and it still doesn't work.

      Even better, to submit a help request, you need to list your e-mail address for Yahoo help to contact you! How can I get their e-mails responding to my help request when I cannot access my e-mail??? Any ideas on how to fix this?
    • Goutam Nath
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 8, 2009
        You can check their reply once they've fixed your problem, they usually
        don't take long.

        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 10, 2009
          I just reactivated this email address after 3 to 4 years and I noticed that my mail is blocked by an error message. Help?
        • Sasafrass
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 11, 2009
            The only thing you can do is contact Yahoo Support. http://help.yahoo.com