Unable to open messages

  • Mike Dembski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2009
      Is anyone else experiencing the problem that they can not open messages? I have cleared out my cache and cookies, but have an intermittent problem that messages will not open. Its really getting frustrating.
    • les d
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2009

        Hi Mike,

        Are you using any anti-virus or firewall or security software that has ad blocking feature ? Or have any browser plugin that blocks ads ? You can try turning it off temporarily and see if it helps.

        regards,
        lester