url needed please

  • Roslyn Lamb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Can anybody please give me the url of the tech help form for Yahoo mail?

      I have replied time and again to the tech team's claims that they have fixed my problem - which they haven't - and there is no response at all.

      I want to start again, quoting the case number of the unresolved case.  However, when I go to the drop down help menu where I had found the form previously, choosing  'Contact Us' from the drop down yeilds no result at all.  Nor do any of the other options.

      Thanks

      Ros

      --
      I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
      http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk