Calendar Birthdays from Contacts

  • Ciprian Murariu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      With the latest 2.1.0. Y!Mail, I can't add birthdays to my Y!Calendar
      anymore. It used to be a checkbox in the right side of the birthday
      field, but that's gone. Any suggestions? (I don't mean solutions, like
      going directly to the calendar and add it...)
      Will that option be back soon?

      Ciprian M.
    • Ciprian Murariu
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2009
        Does anyone know if there is a plan to add that checkbox back, so we can
        keep our calendar up-to-date with the new added contacts' birthdays?
        PS: I used the classic calendar to add the birthday for now, but that is
        very inconvenient to go do that every time there is a new contact update
        or addition...

        Ciprian M.