sudden switch to New Mail

  • sarahksmom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Yesterday, my mail was switched to the New Format without my asking it to do so. I tried it for a little while, didn't like it and reverted to classic. I should have given some feedback when prompted, but I was in a hurry, which was one of the reasons I switched back. I didn't have time to look for things that had been moved or removed.

      I may try it again later on, but for now, I think it is less efficent than the original.

      Miriam Solon
    • guillaumeim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
        true the Classic version is actually awesome