Options button not working

  • Paula McCartney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      I went to change one of my filters, but the options button in new yahoo mail won't work.  A couple of times it said "loading" but it never actually finished anything.  Just stopped saying it was loading.  I have since rebooted several times, as well as shut down completely.

      In His Grip,
      Paula McCartney

      "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  2 Timothy 1:7
      http://www.bereanhouston.org/