Re: Y! Mail sidebar usability

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2009

      > I like the idea of being able of being able to swap round the applications and folders. However I could also resolve the problem if we had subfolders that could be expanded as and when you need them. Anyone else in favour?

      I'd also love to see the sub-folders idea implemented into Yahoo Mail.
      GMX Mail already does this, as does the excellent MyWay, both of which I have mail accounts set up.
      However, I've been a long-time user of Yahoo!Mail (Mail Plus for the last few years) and I would much rather stay with this as my primary mail account.