Re: Can't login to my account only (error 999)

  • Tony R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009
      Here's an update.
      It seems that after 24hrs my Yahoo email starts
      working again. But the problem still occurs when I use it a lot,
      such as clicking back and forth, back and forth from many emails.

      After clicking several times it stops working so that I can no longer
      access my email even from another computer. It tells me I have virus
      or spyware and all that.

      We've scanned my computer with something called "Avast Antivirus" and
      "SUPERAntiSpyware". No problems were found. We still can't understand
      why after using Yahoo mail since 1998 it now thinks I have a virus.

      Tony