Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Where is "View Source" for message content?

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2009
      I just tried ctrl-forward and it's not forwarding emails as attachments in All-New-Mail, but I see that it does work in Mail Classic.  Why can't we get that to work in All-New-Mail as well?

      From: Kenneth <postkenny-ygroups@ yahoo.com>
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 10:26 AM

      I thought that Yahoo!'s webmail lost the ability to forward emails as attachments long ago.

      That was an option once.  You could select to forward emails as an attachment or as inline text.  I wish that option was available still.