Does anyone have screenshots?

  • Joshua Logan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2005
      If anyone has screenshots of the new Yahoo! Mail Beta, please post
      them, or tell us where we can find them.
    • jbeaul
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2005
        To the best of my knowledge, A Y! Mail beta is a rumor and no one has
        stepped up to say they've been invited to participate in the beta
        process. Articles have been written recently announcing this will
        happen in the next few months but we are all in a "wait and see" mode.
        Welcome to the thumb twiddlers' club.

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Logan" <emailjaylogan@y...> wrote:
        > If anyone has screenshots of the new Yahoo! Mail Beta, please post
        > them, or tell us where we can find them.
      • Guillaume
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
          ?? hum no the Yahoo Mail beta is NOT a rumor,as it has been confirmed
          more than once by officials. And we dont have to be waiting
          for "months" but rather "weeks" as it is planned for this summer

          --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jbeaul" <joe@b...> wrote:
          > To the best of my knowledge, A Y! Mail beta is a rumor and no one has
          > stepped up to say they've been invited to participate in the beta
          > process. Articles have been written recently announcing this will
          > happen in the next few months but we are all in a "wait and see"
          mode.
          > Welcome to the thumb twiddlers' club.
          >

          > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Logan" <emailjaylogan@y...>
          wrote:
          > > If anyone has screenshots of the new Yahoo! Mail Beta, please post
          > > them, or tell us where we can find them.
        • jamielnathan
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
            Hopefully they have an invite system like in the early Gmail days
            (when invites were acarce), that way I could get one from ebay or
            something. I really dislike Y Mail, so have no interest to convert
            from Gmail - however, I know of oddposts potential.
          • Guillaume
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
              Well if i remember well the last upgrade of Yahoo! Mail, users had to
              click on a link to be redirected to the beta version by default. They
              also had the possibility to switch between the two versions, that is
              to downgrade and upgrade whenever they wanted. probly a cookie
              thing...not sure
              Also it seems they will let users to be able to switch as well in this
              beta.
              Now as for the selection of users, I believe if it on invite system
              like Gmail or Y!360, you'll get one from this group instead of buying
              some on ebay !!!

              --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jamielnathan" <jamielnathan@y...> wrote:

              > Hopefully they have an invite system like in the early Gmail days
              > (when invites were acarce), that way I could get one from ebay or
              > something. I really dislike Y Mail, so have no interest to convert
              > from Gmail - however, I know of oddposts potential.
            • de heiland
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
                well we are in anticipation

                Guillaume <belfiore_guillaume@...> wrote:Well if i remember well the last upgrade of Yahoo! Mail, users had to
                click on a link to be redirected to the beta version by default. They
                also had the possibility to switch between the two versions, that is
                to downgrade and upgrade whenever they wanted. probly a cookie
                thing...not sure
                Also it seems they will let users to be able to switch as well in this
                beta.
                Now as for the selection of users, I believe if it on invite system
                like Gmail or Y!360, you'll get one from this group instead of buying
                some on ebay !!!

                --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "jamielnathan" <jamielnathan@y...> wrote:

                > Hopefully they have an invite system like in the early Gmail days
                > (when invites were acarce), that way I could get one from ebay or
                > something. I really dislike Y Mail, so have no interest to convert
                > from Gmail - however, I know of oddposts potential.

              • Rebekah
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
                  Hi,
                  This: http://tinyurl.com/abbsg was the article I first read about the upgrade.
                  --- jbeaul wrote: To the best of my knowledge, A Y! Mail beta is a

                  wrote:
                  > If anyone has screenshots of the new Yahoo! Mail
                  Beta, please post
                  > them, or tell us where we can find them.

                  One god, many faiths...one world to share...