Re: group identity

  • Guru K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2009
      I just tried what you said to do. I changed it in the group identity and the name I want comes up in the options but does not come up on the from list in my email like this one. Also, usually the letter I am replying to comes up automatically but since I changed it (like right here), I have to copy and paste the old email I am replying to. I did not change anything like that in the options page.

      Thanks
      GB

      You can change it in your Yahoo Mail options.

      Guru K wrote: When my posts in yahoo groups go out, where it
      says "Posted by", I would like to change that. How do I do that?