Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Yahoo mail problem

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 16, 2009

      Hi silk here: Yes yahoo can and does do strange thigs as you have mentioned.

      I as well have experienced this. Are you using firefox. It happens to me but not often on all three of my computers. what I do is click the x upper right hand corner.. return to desk top and the click firefox on my desk top.. begin anew. Or try IE or Opera. then after a while i go back and it works. If it is a constant problem  remove your anti virus.. you can replace it from the trash can easily and see if this works.. it is a trial and error thing. another thing go to tools - options in both computers and make sure the settings in the one screwing up are the same as the one that works correctly. Also go to "my documents" and click on "folder options"check the settings are the same. Download opera nad see if this clears up the problem .. You can also delete fire fox and re- download it.. i never use IE. you"ll get it.

                   cheers... Silk in  Amsterdam