subject line in new email post in yahoo.

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 12, 2009
      No answer Cindy? All I asked is how you get the subject line? Do you even know yourself?

      From: Cindy Cozad-Rudinger <zadrud1@...>
      Subject: Re: [Y-Mail] subject line in new email post in yahoo.
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 12:30 PM

      That wouldn't make sense for the subject line fill-in. How is privacy involved? The type assist used to work for both the "to" and "subject" lines, then it went away for the "to" line. Now it's the opposite. I really like this feature for both lines.

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

      --- On Mon, 6/8/09, Les d <lesdsz@...> wrote:

      I believe the browsers 'type assist' feature has been disabled for privacy reasons.

      --- On Mon, 6/8/09, razor edge <rayzursedge@...> wrote:
      This is supposed to be a group for people who know about yahoo? ok i asked,,,When I type in the To: in a new email message I get an email address after typing in the first name. why because it is in my address book contacts.. but used to be when I typed in the letter "P" in the subject line "puzzle' would pop in or when I typed in the subject line "C" "chess" would pop in.. There was a history of words there from previous posts I had sent.. all then was needed was the first letter for a choice of words to pop in.. it is gone? why.. what to do? thanx..