Add Categories Field to the Add Contact Pop-Up Box

  • justkenneth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10 9:24 AM
      When I receive an email from someone and want to add them to my
      contact list, I can simply click on the "Add" link that appears next
      to their email address. The Add Contact pop-up box that then appears
      includes many of the most important fields, e.g., Name, Email, and
      Phone, but it does not include a Categories field. I wish it did
      because I find myself always having to go into my Contact List to find
      the person I just added and edit the category assignment for them.
    • cspanhel
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11 9:24 AM
        i wish for the same thing. very annoying not to be able to add it as you add a contact. cynthia