Re: [Y-Mail] Re: New apps!

  • Ryan Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2009
      Hi G,

      Thanks for the update, I didn't even know about the new apps until your email.
      Also, thanks for the app summaries.

      I played around with a couple of apps:

      Share It (By ZumoDrive) - Very cool and useful.  ZumoDrive is an online storage service.  The integration with YMail works well.  First, the sign up was very easy and didn't have to leave YMail (took a few seconds to complete).  After signing up, sharing is very simple without ever leaving YMail.  Certainly faster and easier than other storage services i've used before.

      MyPhotos (Xoopit) -  This is the renaming of an old app Xoopit.  Basically, it searches your mail inbox for images and surfaces them to you.  Kinda useful in finding old image attachments that you've forgotten about.  Kinda scary too though!