subject line in yahoo email message.

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      When I type a contact in my "contacts" the next time I want to send an email I type the first letter of that address in "To:" and it automatically pops in. I don't have to type it in. Up til
      yesterday I would type "p" in the subject box and "puzzel" would automatically pop in. well they both for some reason stopped popping up. I Did again the contact for the email address and now it pops up when I type in then first letter in the "To:" box but how about the subject box? Now when I type "p" puzzel does not pop up?