Can't remove "Organizer" application

  • morac1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      I added the "Organizer" application, but after reading what it did I changed my mind and tried to remove it, but could not. I keep getting the following error:

      "Oops! The application ( Organizer ) is currently unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes."

      It's been a while now and I'm still getting that error. I never activated Organizer so I don't know why I can't remove the application, but it's majorly annoying.