Re: [Y-Mail] New Applications

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
      this is my farm if it helps. I get all the old + new apps and I'm in the UK

      version: 2.1.0
        build: 1357.17
      06/01/2009 01:59 PM

      cg3.c0.mail.mud.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
        According to the Mail Blog,

        "The new applications are free and available to all US users of the new Yahoo! Mail. For those outside of the US, stay tuned as we will begin rolling out to select markets later this summer."

        --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, Rob Igo <robigouk@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I'm in the UK with a Y-Mail Plus! account and I don't see any of the old applications (never mind the new!).
        >
        > The zumo drive looks likes very useful to keep docs available wherever you log on!
        >
        > Anybody know why I don't get the apps?

      • Wolfgang Exler
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
          At 05.06.2009 20:00, you wrote:
          >According to the Mail Blog,
          >
          >"The new applications are free and available to all US users of the
          >new Yahoo! Mail. For those outside of the US, stay tuned as we will
          >begin rolling out to select markets later this summer."

          How do they distinguish between US and other customers?

          Wolfgang
        • Kenneth

            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 5, 2009
              I'm in the UK but with a Yahoo.com address (the account is aeons old!). I have none of the new features.

              Ros

              --
              I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
              http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 6, 2009
                Not sure why then. Sorry I can't be of help on this Roslyn

                hq@rabbitwelfare. co.uk
                National Helpline 0870 046 5249
                A hutch is not enough
              • Kenneth
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 6, 2009
                  Neither do I.  It turns out that even with a Yahoo.com address, you don't get them by default, you have to ask for them here:

                  http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/applications