Yahoo-wide recent problems

  • ottawahitech
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      What is going on in Yahooland? Even stable products like YMail are experiencing unprecedented problems. I have been trying to search my inbox and get this error message:

      ---
      "Sorry. Your search failed.
      We are currently working on a fix for this problem; please try again later."
      ---

      I have tried this several times with similar results.
    • ottawahitech
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009
        Just thought I will share the email I received back from Customer Care regarding my search problem (indeed the problem was fixed):

        ---
        "Hello,

        Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Mail Customer Care.

        I understand that Search feature in your Yahoo! Mail account is not
        working. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

        I'm pleased to inform you that I've completed my investigation and was
        able to identify and resolve the search functionality issue you were
        experiencing. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

        Again, I'm glad your search results are now working and the issue you
        reported has been resolved. Please be sure to let me know if you notice
        any further difficulty with your account, or if I can be of assistance
        in another matter.

        Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail Customer Care.

        Regards,

        Anthony

        Yahoo! Mail Customer Care

        81048366