Disposable email addresses

  • cspanhel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      I used to be able to see all of my disposable email addresses on the mail tab of the yahoo toolbar. Now, I can't find them anywhere, though I can still use them (if I can remember them.)

      Does anyone know how I can access a list of all my disposable addresses? thank you. cynthia
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        • Click the "Options" pull-down menu (upper right corner)
        • Select "Mail Options" from the pull-down menu (upper right corner)
        • Click "Spam" (left pane)
        • (scroll down to bottom in the right pane)
        • Click on "Set up a disposable address" (right pane)