Re: [Y-Mail] Increased speed?

  • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Don't know about the New version, but here in Classic land, it's gotten slow and slower. They've also forced some changes. Most aren't too bad--like the rich text option--but I wonder if the new stuff is causing it to be slow and prone to the error messages.

      Obedience is a lifestyle...
      Melanie...Border Collie mix
      Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
      Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound

      --- On Thu, 6/4/09, gpollara <gpollara@...> wrote:
      An open question (and possibly compliment) to Yahoo people if they are reading this:

      has there been a recent speed increase in New Yahoo Mail? I think in the last week or so, the whole application loads up a lot faster. Anyone else noticed it too?

      version: 2.1.0
        build: 1357.15
      05/21/2009 11:20 PM