Increased speed?

  • gpollara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      An open question (and possibly compliment) to Yahoo people if they are reading this:

      has there been a recent speed increase in New Yahoo Mail? I think in the last week or so, the whole application loads up a lot faster. Anyone else noticed it too?

      version: 2.1.0
      build: 1357.15
      05/21/2009 11:20 PM

      cg1.c0.mail.mud.yahoo.com
    • Cindy Cozad-Rudinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        Don't know about the New version, but here in Classic land, it's gotten slow and slower. They've also forced some changes. Most aren't too bad--like the rich text option--but I wonder if the new stuff is causing it to be slow and prone to the error messages.

        Obedience is a lifestyle...
        Melanie...Border Collie mix
        Reka...MJR's Eureka!!! RN...Norwegian Elkhound
        Gimli...Vindarne's Lord of the Rings...Norwegian Elkhound