Re: [Y-Mail] Signing in to Yahoo problem

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      I've had this problem at work - i find it's cos the website is still loading something - the last thing it does is set the cursor to the username box. It's related to a slow internet connection, or perhaps some firewall issue with that computer - on other faster (or even normal) machines, the sign in page contains little data and loads instantly and the cursor is ready in the iusername box. Don't think this is a Yahoo fault. I get around it by stopping anything else loading on that page before i enter username + password.
      Hope that helps

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        New Mail loads incredibly slowly compared to Classic. You have to be very careful when deleting from your inbox, too. If you try to delete while the automatic update is loading, you're in danger of deleting the wrong messages. I've had to get into the habit of refreshing the inbox before I try to do anything else in YM.

        Robin Siegel
        Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
        Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter

        http://mcmdlostpets.blogspot.com/
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel