Re: New mail filters

  • ottawahitech
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
      > --- In Y-Mail@yahoogroups.com, "gpollara" <gpollara@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone have this feature?
      > > http://www.ymailblog.com/blog/2009/06/important-emails-always-win-in-yahoo-mail/
      >
      > I tried to leave a comment at the url above, but unfortunately,
      > looks like the mail team disabled the comments there (I am pretty
      > sure it was available yesterday?).

      I checked the url above again this morning and to my surprise found that 5 comments have been posted there even though it is still disabled. When I checked the comments it became apparent that the comments were left by a spammer - DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINKS in the comments.

      It looks like Yahoo is using message boards that do not allow them to remove spam posts (this is also true in the case of the Yahoo Groups blog at:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/ )