Re: [Y-Mail] New and filters

  • Roslyn Lamb
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 2, 2009
      That's a good idea, Maura, thanks.

      It's a Google group, rather than a Yahoo one, but there is an unsub message in the text and I can use that.

      Happily I managed to get into contact with Yahoo Mail Techs and have had a mail from one of them, given her permission to go into my account to try to sort out the problem, etc.  If she can't fix it, though, I'll certainly give this a try.

      Thanks

      Ros

      2009/6/2 <zozanee@...>

      I had the same problem when I filtered using the "Subject" and "From" lines, so I switched over to filtering with the unsubscribe address that's found in the body of every group email, and that fixed things for me.

      In Yahoo! mail, the filters look like this:

      Then... Move message to "Group Name" folder

      In GMail, the filters look like this:

      Skip the Inbox (Archive it)

      Apply the label: Group Name

      Never send it to Spam

      Hope that helps.

      Maura

      --
      I support the Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund
      http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk