Re: [Y-Mail] Re:No Mail for me

  • George Barrowcliff
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2009
      Thanks Mark for taking time to respond.  I have been down the roads that you suggest.

      The link you provided suggests just what doesn't work for my email address.  Clicking on Mail Plus in the drop down box always takes me to a not found page when I am signed in using this email address.  Always.  If I use a free yahoo email account, it works every time whether XP Pro, Vista, IE or Mozilla but it Never works when I use my original flash.net email account.

      In addition, when I click on the Contact US link, it takes me to this page:  http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/forms_index.html;_ylt=Atg03njZjbQt05Eu_23RC3CqKSd4

      and the only option on the page is to report email abuse.  I actually tried responding to this link but since I am the one being abused by the email server, I did not get an answer.  I cannot even chat using that email address.

      I would appreciate any other suggestions you might have or a phone number to call.

      Thanks