No Mail for me

  • George W. Barrowcliff
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2009
      This link simply doesn't work for me.  I've tried two computers, XP Pro and Vista and two browsers on each of the computers (IE & Firefox) and this is what I get:

      http://overview. mail.yahoo. com/enhancements /mailplus

      Mario Sergio M. Santos
      http://twitter. com/mariosergio

      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2009
        Re:No Mail for me Hi, everybody.

        Yahoo! people are still on this list, but unfortunately we are not able to respond to every message. *Fortunately*, there are many knowledgeable people who do jump in to help out — thank you to all of you.

        George, Mail Plus should be an option if your account is no longer part of the AT&T service. The path you’re following should work, or you can try the steps listed at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/overview/overview-05.html

        If all else fails, our customer care team should be able to troubleshoot any problems; they can be reached from the Contact Us tab on that same page (and yes, there are many real, live customer care agents standing by to help with these sorts of problems)

        Hope that helps,
        /m
      • George Barrowcliff
        Message 3 of 3 , May 28, 2009
          Thanks Mark for taking time to respond.  I have been down the roads that you suggest.

          The link you provided suggests just what doesn't work for my email address.  Clicking on Mail Plus in the drop down box always takes me to a not found page when I am signed in using this email address.  Always.  If I use a free yahoo email account, it works every time whether XP Pro, Vista, IE or Mozilla but it Never works when I use my original flash.net email account.

          In addition, when I click on the Contact US link, it takes me to this page:  http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/forms_index.html;_ylt=Atg03njZjbQt05Eu_23RC3CqKSd4

          and the only option on the page is to report email abuse.  I actually tried responding to this link but since I am the one being abused by the email server, I did not get an answer.  I cannot even chat using that email address.

          I would appreciate any other suggestions you might have or a phone number to call.

          Thanks