Re: gettiing on internet explorer

  • Donna
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2009
      If you are still using Windows XP you will have problems. IE 8 is more for the Vista user.

      This is what I hear from XP users.

      Firefox is good but you can not use it for everything! I have to use both. My bank does not recognize Fiefox well and any US government site will not work with Firefox so one does have to keep IE!!

      IE 7 is my primary browser.

      Donna