Re: [Y-Mail] Deleting emails in yahoo mail.

  • Mario Sergio M. Santos
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2009
      Or different OS's and/or browsers might bring you different versions of Yahoo Mail.
      I use FFX here at the office running on Windows, at home Safari on Mac and at class Firefox on Linux

      office and home = same yahoo
      class = old patch of the new yahoo mail

      Mario Sergio Machado.
      http://twitter.com/mariosergio

      From: razor edge <rayzursedge@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [Y-Mail] Deleting emails in yahoo mail.
      To: Y-Mail@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 12:05 PM

      When in yahoo mail on one of my computers I can in the left box - from -
      put a check there and all the emails get a check and I can delete them all if I  wish. Or I can check one somewhere in the group then go down say 10 emails and holding down the shift key click the box with the mouse and all 10 are checked. On the other computer this does not work holding down the shift key then clicking with the mouse and all in between have checks? Is there somewhere I can get this to work?  thanx... Rayzor