Re: [Y-Mail] Deleting emails in yahoo mail.

  • Les d
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2009

      In both cases are you using the same account ? If not maybe the accounts are on different servers which may have different mail versions.

       And is it the same browser in both cases ?

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2009
        Or different OS's and/or browsers might bring you different versions of Yahoo Mail.
        I use FFX here at the office running on Windows, at home Safari on Mac and at class Firefox on Linux

        office and home = same yahoo
        class = old patch of the new yahoo mail

        Mario Sergio Machado.
        http://twitter.com/mariosergio