Deleting emails in yahoo mail.

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      When in yahoo mail on one of my computers I can in the left box - from -
      put a check there and all the emails get a check and I can delete them all if I  wish. Or I can check one somewhere in the group then go down say 10 emails and holding down the shift key click the box with the mouse and all 10 are checked. On the other computer this does not work holding down the shift key then clicking with the mouse and all in between have checks? Is there somewhere I can get this to work?  thanx... Rayzor

    • Les d
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2009

        In both cases are you using the same account ? If not maybe the accounts are on different servers which may have different mail versions.

         And is it the same browser in both cases ?

        When in yahoo mail on one of my computers I can in the left box - from -
        put a check there and all the emails get a check and I can delete them all if I  wish. Or I can check one somewhere in the group then go down say 10 emails and holding down the shift key click the box with the mouse and all 10 are checked. On the other computer this does not work holding down the shift key then clicking with the mouse and all in between have checks? Is there somewhere I can get this to work?  thanx... Rayzor

      • Mario Sergio M. Santos
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2009
          Or different OS's and/or browsers might bring you different versions of Yahoo Mail.
          I use FFX here at the office running on Windows, at home Safari on Mac and at class Firefox on Linux

          office and home = same yahoo
          class = old patch of the new yahoo mail

          Mario Sergio Machado.
          http://twitter.com/mariosergio