Re: Alternate email address removal bug

  • Bubo Damen
    Message 1 of 6 , May 7, 2009
      To give an update on this issue after 6 months:
      My deleted accounts are NOT visible on the account page, but after 6 months still DO show up on the groups email accounts page and f.i. on Yahoo 360.
      Customer service approached: indeed, they still are "aware of the problem".

      I tried to re-add the emailaccount (impossible, "blocked"), but it is still possible to subscribe to f.i. any given Yahoo with that deleted account...