Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Question about routine treatment of spam

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 9 , May 4, 2009
      Thanks Mark (and others), that answers it. It's not a big deal, just looking for a shortcut. I see the shortcut is only on New Mail.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter

      http://mcmdlostpets.blogspot.com/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel

      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2009

        Yes, moving messages out of spam folder  to inbox or any oersonal folder will send a 'not spam' vote for those messages ie.. same as marking 'not spam' individually from message view.