Re: [Y-Mail] Re: Disabling Chat

  • Robin Siegel
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 17, 2009
      Fortunately, it's still easy for me to flip back to 529 as soon as Yahoo flops me over to 1108. I hope to continue to be able to do that until the bugs on 1108 are eliminated! It's pesky, but not a big problem now that I know it's coming from the development process.

      Thanks Sean.

      Robin Siegel
      Home of Possum and the Pennyroyal Norwich terriers
      Volunteer Photographer, Montgomery County Animal Shelter
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/robinsiegel